Deviant since Apr 7, 2011 Premium Member until Feb 6, 2016, given by *Drache-Lehre
You're all amazing. <3
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Icon account About me: Short story! I like cute things but also military related stuff. Grew a lot of interest to it lately so I made Xesh a sort of outfit as well, you can find the ref sheet in my gallery. I love drawing anything animal related and crafting plushes. I do this sort of for a living but nothing serious yet. In late July I will see how much I make a month and if it's enough I will be making a living of it, if not a part time job will fill the space. :3
I do speak German, English and even Dutch. Feel free to talk to me in any of those languages, English is my best though. I was born in Germany, lived there for 5 years then moved to the Netherlands when I was 5, lived 12 years there and now I'm back since August 2012. Not happy where I live though and will most likely move to the US very soon. I won't miss anything from here so I don't need to worry.
I love chatting with people but my replies are slow mostly. Especially comments and notes. I prefer taking my time to look at art work and leave a longer comment instead of just "Thanks." So please be patient with replies and all that work, I have a real life too and don't just hang at the reply buttons all day. ;u;
But know beforehand; If you come to me with a pointless argument or bring back the old stories from the past, then you're at the wrong address because I won't care at all. I'm a person who leaves things in the past rather than bringing it with me. Arguing isn't going to fix things nor will it even make things better except your ego maybe. People who do this to me will most likely get blocked so I don't have to deal with that in the future again, no exceptions. Trying to avoid it by contacting with another account will just be the same way, note won't even get read and will be blocked. C:
Names you can call me by: Xeshaire, Melody, Rin, Jenny
Age: 18 (March 23rd 1995)
Relationship Status:Married to ~SineDeficio~ <3 10/13/2013
This week's scheduled list. Work time from 2.30 - 11.30 PM (Thursdays to Sundays )
- 10 pages for Daitenshi's sketchbook. - Finish Neffertity's plush - Final touches, horns and claws and washing. - Line and colors for YCH Piece - finish DL's ref sheet - Lines for Kakiookami (when approved) - Sketch for Secret Santa - Bouncies - Iron artist Chibi - Leon's icon
- Don't advertise yourself on my page.
- Don't beg for points, watches, art or any other type of things. This is rude and free things are only for friends or in raffles. And no I won't be your friend just for free art. It will be reported as spam and if you ask for a second time you will be permanently blocked from my page.
- Don't post chain comments, spam or links to tag journals. I don't do these.
- Don't start drama on my page, if you have a problem note me otherwise it will just be flagged as spam.
- Don't thank me for the favorite, points, watch, Llama or whatever. Please use this time to create something rather than wasting the time. I know you appreciate it but to me it just looks like another copy pasted comment.
- Keep the comments nice, do not leave uncalled for comments.